Here’s what I’ve been coming up with the last few days. I got a couple days out of order, so I had to do a little catching up today, but we are all back in order again, yay!
Day 3: “Your Favorite Place”
I have a lot of favorite places, and Friday I got to go to quite a few! But here is the shot I chose.
Day 4: “From a High Angle”
This is one I got out of order (I skipped to Day 5 on accident), I also had some trouble deciding what to do. But here is what I came up with.
Day 5: “Whatever You Want”
Guess what? My patience totally paid off and I found a really pretty ring at an estate sale that actually fits! So that’s what I picked for Day 5.
Day 6: “From a Low Angle”
I grabbed a few blocks from our “building toy” bucket to get this shot.
Whew, so there we go! Days 3-6!
What have you been up to lately?
- Allison (AKA AlleyBeth) is a gal from Tulsa, Oklahoma who is trying to navigate life while working on her college education. She loves knitting, writing, music, reading, literature, singing, pinterest, coffee, and crayons. She posts about whatever is going on in her life. Welcome to the (mis)adventure.
- Boy or Girl? : So, I am now the proud owner of a BMW. It's my first...
- Today is Not a Word Day : Yesterday was an awkward word day. Tomorrow isn't lo...
- #SOCSunday: Backyard Games : Well, hey. I'm writing again! I missed this Sunday r...
- How to Spend Valentine’s Day as a Single Hopeless Romantic : Well, today's the day. The day that people all over the...
- Late Summer Knitting : This summer has been a bummer on the knitting front. ...