Two more days down!
I know, this is all I’ve posted lately. But it’s all I’ve really got going on at the moment. I’m working on some writings for my classes, so I need to reserve some of the creative writing stuffs for that.
But I am having lots of fun with these photo challenges! I look forward to a new challenge everyday, it gives me something fun to do.
Day 7: “Silhouette”
This one was a little challenging. It was very gray and gloomy outside, so I used my laundry room window and my third in line sister, Lillian, as my model. I took this with my iPad Mini, like the rest of my pictures so far. I’m sure I could have acheived this easier with my Kodak, but I’ve decided to try to take all of my challenge photos exclusively with my iPad. I want to see how much I can do with it! And so far, it’s been working pretty well! This didn’t turn out perfectly blacked out, so I helped it a long a little in my post editing, but I’m pretty happy with it.
Day 8: “Something Close Up”
I used an old burnt out bulb for this picture. It was something different, I like different. I did a couple of editing jobs on this one and I can’t decide which one I like better, so here’s both! Same shot, two edits.
What have you been up to lately?
- Allison (AKA AlleyBeth) is a gal from Tulsa, Oklahoma who is trying to navigate life while working on her college education. She loves knitting, writing, music, reading, literature, singing, pinterest, coffee, and crayons. She posts about whatever is going on in her life. Welcome to the (mis)adventure.
- Boy or Girl? : So, I am now the proud owner of a BMW. It's my first...
- #SOCSunday: Backyard Games : Well, hey. I'm writing again! I missed this Sunday r...
- Today is Not a Word Day : Yesterday was an awkward word day. Tomorrow isn't lo...
- A Quick Saturday Summary : So, let's summarize this week, yes? The results are ...
- In Which We Discuss Best Friends, Photography Challenges, and Technical Issues… : Okay, before we progress any further with today's post ...